In this YouTube video, Matt Estlea talks about some of the different types of planes and gives his take on what planes he uses.
In this YouTube video, 'The English Woodworker' talks in detail about the pro's and con's of his wooden bench planes and his metal bench planes.
In this YouTube video, Frank Strazza talks about some of the different types of planes and gives his take on what planes he uses.
In this YouTube video, Paul Sellers talks about the setting-up of the bench plane and sharpening the blade.
* Important: please refer to the 'disclaimer' at the foot of this review.
* Wearing safety clothing and eye protection is usually a good idea to help protect against injury.
- This tool has sharp parts, take suitable precautions when using/handling/storing
the tool to prevent injury.
- Failure to loosen parts when making adjustments can result in damage to the tool. Never force a part to move.
- Overtightening parts can cause damage to the tool.
(i) This review/article may give warning(s) / advisory notes / cautions / guidelines given
in good faith, any such information should not be solely relied upon and seen
as the exhaustive list of warnings / advisory notes / cautions / guidelines. Refer
to good safety practices for the safety of you and others. Refer to good practices
for the good health of your tool and property.
(ii) The details here are given in good faith, the details are constantly growing and evolving, there is scope for error and shouldn't be fully relied upon, please confirm any details for yourself by performing additional research from reliable sources.
Enjoy viewing the encyclopedia of tools.
If you use info such as dates, sizes, details from FindMyTool.co.uk for certain online auction sites, forums, video footage, websites and any other forms of media, please kindly give credit to this site and spread the word so others know where to find the information.
Please see our terms if using more than a few dates or details.